Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Homecoming

The best gift I could ever ask for was all my girls to be home on Mother's Day. On Sunday I got my wish and Payton, the last of the 3 girls, came home. Mark had made onsies for the girls to wear that said I love my mommy. We spent the day loving on our babies and taking it all in. Our first night with all three girls went really well. My mom, Mark and I all took shifts. Our days have been busy, but full of hugs and kisses. Here are some pictures...
which one is not like the others?

Our First Walk

I love my sisters


Cousin Mya helping to burp Chloe

Mommy and Jilllian time


Chloe and Jillian nose to nose


Chloe in her going home outfit

Our first walk

Daddy reading to Jillian

Jillian in her car seat

3 peas in a pod

No comments:

Post a Comment