Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3 month pictures

Today we took the girls to get their 3 month pictures. It seems like we just got their pictures taken, but since they were in the hospital for so long and then they weren't allowed to out in public, we didn't get their newborn pictures taken until they were almost 2 months old. They are not technically 3 months old until July 7th, but we decided to go while we still had my grandma here to have extra hands. I like to keep the ratio one to one. :) The girls did really well. They kept their eyes open this time and even had a few smiles for the photographer.
My grandma leaves on Sunday and we are officially on our own until my mom comes back in August. I am a little nervous, but we are so blessed with such good babies that I am sure we will be fine. With all of our help since they were born, we were able to get them all on a good schedule and get ourselves into a routine. The past couple of nights the girls have been sleeping almost 5 hours at a time. I am praying that this will last. Enjoy the pictures.

Jillian

Payton

Chloe

Jillian, Chloe, Payton

Payton, Jillian, Chloe

Daddy and his girls

Mommy and her girls

Family picture
Payton
Chloe
Jillian


Chloe, Payton, Jillian


Family picture

No comments:

Post a Comment