Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Look how far we have come...

As we reflect back on the last 4 months, it is hard to believe how far we have come. I can remember back to when they were in the hospital and we were living day by day not knowing what the next obstacle would be. I know many of you were praying right along with us and we are so thankful of that. The power of prayer is amazing. Now they are all home and healthy and we have new obstacles, but we wouldn't trade them for the world.

Over the past few months Mark and I have had a huge support system. Without the help of our friends and family, I don't know where I would be. For the first two months after the girls came home we constantly had someone here to help. First my mom, and then my dad. and then Mark's grandma and my grandma were here to help. Since they have left, it has been more difficult, but our friends and family here in Florida have really stepped up. My brother and sister-in-law come to our house about once a week and really help us with everything! I have amazing friends who take time away from their family almost everyday to help me take care of mine. Many people from my school have sent meals and gift cards to alleviate some of the workload. We are just beyond blessed with not only our three beautiful girls, but also such an amazing group of friends and family. We can't thank everyone enough for all they have done for us.

I have not taken the girls to get weighed since the last time I posted, but they are big enough and healthy enough that we are going to take a trip home to Indiana at the end of this month. We will be getting the girls baptised in the church where Mark and I got married. I can't wait for many of our friends and family to finally meet the girls. I posted some videos of then and now, it is amazing how far we have come.

then...






now...












1 comment:

  1. mark and ashley. they're absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys and meet them! have a safe trip home and see you soon! Scott, ev and girls

    ReplyDelete