Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Mark's parents came into town on Thursday and we were definitly ready to have some helping hands again. We decided to take the girls to a pumpkin patch to pick out some small pumpkins and just enjoy the nice weather. This pumpkin patch was put on by a church. It was very small, but there were pumpkins everywhere. The girls just loved walking around and trying to pick up the pumpkins. They also had a little maze there for kids. I am not quite sure they understood the concept of the maze especially since the adults who were leading them could see over the walls. I wanted to let them all three loose and see who would finish first, but no one went for it. Regardless they had fun walking around. We picked out 3 little pumpkins and bought face stickers this year. With the girls running around and keeping me busy, I don't have the time or the energy to carve 5 pumpkins again this year. We will be carving one big one as a family this time.




The girls and Mark and I actually have a wedding to go to on Halloween this year, so stay tuned for our eventful Halloween pictures to come soon.




The girls visiting the graveyard at the pumpkin patch


Chloe the scarecrow




Jillian the Scarecrow



Payton the scarecrow




Quick snap the picture...they are impossible these days!



Chloe and Uncle Derek walking through the maze



I sent Payton off on her own, but she came back to me.



Finding thier way through the maze



The puzzling maze



Payton: "I want this one"



Jillian: "Can I have this one Mommy?"



Jillian:"Yeeeaahhh...I'm gonna need some help with this one!"

UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!...This is heavy!!


Payton: "This one's mine!"

Chloe: "hmmm...I like this one I think"


Payton: "YYYEEEAAAHH..What do I do with this?"

Uncle Derek met us at the Pumpkin Patch!


Payton

Payton: "I don't know which one to pick"

Jillian: "What am I gonna do with this?"

Jillian: "A little help here"

No comments:

Post a Comment