Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

7 months and counting...

November has been a busy month for us. My mom officially left to go back to Indiana on November 6th. We decided the best thing for our family was for Mark to quit his job and start working part time in the evening. Mark was very unhappy at his work and he was working some weeks close to 80 hours. Since daycare is not reasonable when you have 3 infants, it just made sense. So now I work during the day and Mark works some evenings and on the weekends and so far it has worked out well. A few days after my mom left, my grandma did come down again to help out with the babies until Christmas. It is not so bad taking care of them when there is two people, but since Mark and I are working opposite shifts, that leaves one person with the babies alone. With Grandma here that always leaves two people with the babies. Needless to say, my family has been a huge help and we have been so blessed to have family stay with us for the first 9 months of their lives.

One of the most common questions we get now is do the babies interact with each other and talk to each other. So I posted some videos to answer that question. I think they are hilarious! Hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment