Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Royer Entertainment

Everyday is something new at our house.  They really do entertain us.  We usually never capture the good stuff on video but occasionally they let will perform for the camera.  Here are some cute ones that we have gotten recently.  

As you know, they have always been dancers, but more recently they have gotten into hand holding and dancing with each other.  It is the cutest thing.  They start dancing and laughing.  :)
I play rock a bye baby with them and when it is time for the cradle to fall, I drop them on the couch.  They love this game.  Payton caught on to the game and started playing it with her babies.  So funny!
Jillian has started to require assigned seats at meal time and in the car.  I don't know why she has to have this particular seat, but she WILL NOT sit anywhere else.  They always say to choose your battles,  this is one we usually give in to, but it can be fun to mess with her and see her reaction.  

Payton is our climber.  When we were home for Thanksgiving she managed to get out of every place we put her in.  We knew it wouldn't be long before she was doing it at home too.  She is already in a big girl bed because she climbs out of the crib.  Now she is starting on the gates.  She wouldn't do this while I was watching so I had to hide the camera and pretend I wasn't paying attention.  It is funny and scary all at the same time.    



They are staring to talk a lot more and even putting two words together.  We are trying to teach them that using words are much more powerful than whining.  It is a work in progress, but here are some of the new words we have learned recently and some old ones that we are perfecting.  

3 comments:

  1. They are too funny. The Royer comedy team! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.hire Albany strippers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Miami midget strippers

    ReplyDelete